Monday, November 3, 2014

To you.

To the girl i love.
I know its been hard for you, im pushing you and its seems like the whole world is giving you pressure. But i stand here, to let you know that the moments we were together, though just as friends, they were the best moments of my life. You were as attractive as an angel, your round eyes and your sexy voice. We started speaking to each other as if debate, you and me fighting and pushing. I started picking you as if it was planned by a friend, i was very nervous and i tried to be steady. When we know more of each other, i had already fallen for you. Possibly love at first sight, possibly you were just too attractive :) You asked me once when did it started, honestly, i don know. I never took count, by the time i know i was already submerse in the love river. You are sweet, possibly the sweetest moment was after the supper at Bing, when i "suan" you sleeping late every night or go cinema every night, i was simply touched by how you reply 😂
I was and am always lucky to have you remind me to sleep by 12 or before, though simple act but, they're heart-warming :)

Its funny that you always forget, sometime it makes me wonder whether you fake forget or really forget haha. And though i always used dumb or 傻 on you, most of the time, i refer you to as cute or adorable haha. There you go, man's secret .. I know its not easy, having us both so close but not having a status, that is why i dated you out to confess, part of me actually knowing there will be a challenge from your parents side, but it had to be done haha. Plans and preparation were made, and though i was still late to pick you up, hiking was my major plan to either hold you hand or carry you up, though it sure didn end up the way i expected. And most unexpected was what you had answered me.... My comment to you now is... You really were what you said you'll be, especially now :3

To the current issue, well. I have not much to say because, it was my fault, it always had been my overthinking, and overthinking never leads to positive thoughts. Honestly i never thought i'll be annoying because it was out of the question but you probably feel it because i'm to naggy and you were busy too. Though thats the case, my problem solving method is one of the worst. Seriously.. If i had just, if we just talk, probably we wont end up where we are now. To cry or laugh at my stupidity, honestly, i have no idea. But im writing this because i know i'll be annoying you again and i messed enough and caused a lot of trouble. I just hope if you read this, and possible by chance, please find me. Im not giving up that one person who i love yet, these absence days had make me realise how important, cherish-able and irresistable you had been to me. How lonely and heart broken can it be when not being with you. Here, i end my express-ion.

No comments: