Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wanting to be myself again~

Finding myself back,
Back to Square 1,
Back to here i belong,
Back to where everything haz just started..

Even if this make me naif or childish,
Its better than living in worry or despressness.
This is what i am, and what i wish.
I wish this changes can still make frenship goes on.. HAha..
I wish to stop those stupid feelings,
Just play around & follow everything that goes by..
Study to achieve good result,
PLaying to know more frens,
Thinking to make changes...

In life, changes do occur in us.
Maybe not now but sometime in the future..
Either good changes or bad, it jz do happen..
So, lets jz keep those good & throw away those bad/con..

Why i want to find back myself?
Coz i got a little too far from the road i should walk,
A little to the side, so i'm making it straight again..
Learning to communicate with others,
Observe new things and be back with my buddies..
Man, nowaday i'm far from my buddy..
I need to struggle to get it back..
"CHARGE!!!" We die to live a better day, We die to save our loves one, We die to see a better future, And we die to save others..
LEt's love & mercy fill our heart~ Be to the helpless & needy... -.-lll
Haha, a little away from my topic^^
OK> Back to topic..

Live my life once more,
PLay with happy,
Laugh with True Feelings,
Stop being an actor for someone,
Be a oneself n only me is me..
I'm DaryL..

No comments: